What is User Centered Design?
Ans: The User Centered Design (UCD) is a design that focuses on user needs and requirements.It is an interactive design approach that aims to develop an understanding of user needs,doing so through a mixture of investigative (E.G.,surveys and interviews) and generative (E.G.,brainstorming) methods and tools.It is the consistent application of human factors, ergonomics, usability engineering, and other techniquesnis what keeps UCD revolving around the users.
How to host domain and procedure to server?
Ans: To host a domain, first we have to buy a domain from Go Daddy or other domain providers.Then we need domain space and domain name server i.e. DNS which is already provided in different packages from Go Daddy. Another thing is that we can also order for web hosting service but as we are opting for a Content Management System (E.G.,Wordpress) to create our site so we will skip this step.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the More menu, select Hosted Domains.
- Click Add Domain.
- Enter the domain name in the Domain field.
- Depending on how you want to configure the domain name and choose whatever you like for (e.g. avishek.com,avishek.in,avishek.co.in,avishek.net etc)
- Also be sure about the SEO service do not pay extra for search engine optimization and SSL certificate,it should come along with the package you buy.
- After the transaction is done finally you own a domain, you will receive details about your domain in your mail address.
- Now you can host your zpanel,control panel and do modifications like changing your nameservers, download various softwares, CMS’s etc.
Explain the difference between Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 technology?
Ans: Web 2.0 refers to World Wide Web Websites that emphasize User Generated Content, Usability, and interoperability for end users.It is the read and write web whereas the simantic web 3.0 is an extension of the World Wide Web through standards by the World Wide Constorium (W3C). The standards that promote common data formats and exchange protocols on the web.It is more like a portable personal web.